Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My two year disability at own occupation is finished. I am unable to work full time. My union can't help me. What should I do?

If you are still disabled from working at any occupation (not just your own) then you should not be cut off LTD. If you are cut off, please call or email me at my contact info below and we can discuss your legal options at no charge.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment