Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My work will not give me light duties because the doctor's and WorkSafe have stated my injury is permanent. WorkSafe wants me to look for another job but if I leave my current employer I will lose my pension and extended health. What should I do

I’m sorry but we don’t deal with WCB. We only deal with short term and long term disability.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment