Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can a unionized employee be terminated by an employer for "Frustration of Contract" if no such clause exists in the Collective Agreement, or is the employer strictly bound to the language (or absence of the language) in the Collective Agreement?

Frustration of contract is an employment term and is not required to be in a contract. Speak with your union representative about this if you have further questions about your specific situation.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment