Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I am receiving LTD and CPP in BC, but ai want to move to PEI. Will they cut me off? Or how do I apply for the disability in PEI?

You need to contact your LTD provider and discuss this with them. Many LTD policies contain residency restrictions so you need to be careful.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment