Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

One person taking disability from Canada but he moved to India 5 years ago is that person doing froud to the Canada government

Possibly depending on whether that person is allowed to collect disability while living elsewhere.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment