Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can a permanent switch off of income reporting be set up for my daughter who is severely mentally impaired? She is 21 with the decision making capabilities of a three year old and I am not getting any younger. ODSP recently suspended her benefits and it is time and work to appeal this. When a paid caregiver takes over in the event of my demise, they will expect compensation for this work. That will detract from my daughter's future income- which is already a daunting challenge to ensure that I will be able to provide/afford.

I am sorry but we only deal with long term disability claims.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment