Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I currently partial LTD return to work. I am not receiving my LTD pay. What can I do?

If you are supposed to be topped up you should speak with your adjuster and find out why they’re not paying you. If this remains a problem then contact me at my number or email below and we will help.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment