Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can a newly separated person on STD that will be transferring over to LTD get their own mortgage? I will have $200,000 for down payment from buyout of matrimonial home.

You need to check with the bank. This is not an LTD issue.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment