Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can I move back to my country of origin and continue to claim cpp disability and disaibility from a private insurance company?

Likely not but check your policy and with cpp before you do that.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment