Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I'm on lo g term disabilty. I am now about to work part time .will I have tax deductions from my work pay check.

If you work and earn money you will be paying taxes.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment