Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was injured 6 years ago during work and i did not fill the t7 form and for this reason the president of the company did not pay anything and after a long time i got my disability . Can i claim from the company which i was injured there and got my benefits ?

I’m not sure what you mean. If you are referring to severance you have 2 years from the date you are let go to start a legal claim for sentence.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment