Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was hurt at work 6 years ago on the job went to hospital and got to see a Dr and examined told i have sports injury ,but they did not fill in WSIB form they do not do at hospital that it is there policy they said,so i had to report it myself ,i was told that they are suppose to do it there at hospital its the law ,so i have not gotten any WSIB payments and i have a union that i told this to and they are still dragging there feet has of yet,and it was not a sport injury it is a injury that still as not healed .Could not get LTD was denied and told i have to give my WSIB file to them before they were to give me anything in the mean while my Dr said i was completely disable to work permanently with my injury almost three years ago ,sent them my papers that i was disable to LTD company with Dr s diagnose and they never replied ,So nothing from WSIB and i thought i would get something from LTD till it got settled with WSIB but was denied and not given any response from LTD to this day . Thank you for taking time to read this hard times for me to this day . I am writing this information for my son he is a bit depressed and having hard time dealing with this issue

We may be able to help you with your denied LTD claim depending on when it was denied. Please call or email me at my contact info below and we can discuss your legal options for free.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment