Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My doctor wrote me a for my income assistance application due to my depression and anxiety. I'm trying to get long-term disability, what else can I do to help the process? I'm in an emergency situation and need help right away.

If you applied for LTD and social assistance you need to wait for confirmation of approval. If you need urgent help you can contact social assistance and see if there are other immediate programs you can apply to.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment