Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My boyfriend was denied disability in the province of BC because he “does not qualify”
He has epilepsy and with his seizures cannot work enough to support himself. I am wondering if there is an organization who can help him obtain some sort of income assistance or disability so he can Support himself and pay his bills.

Unfortunately I’m not aware of any such organization but perhaps have him contact a local legal aid clinic for assistance.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment