Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Do I need to provide the defendant's insurance with Independent Medical Assessments?

Generally, the key medical information in support of your claim should come from your treating doctors, not independent medical examinations.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment