Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I'm a permanent federal employee in a lower position. When I became sick I was in a contract or higher level acting position. My DI is under appeal but I have a new contract for me to sign for the acting position since last contract will end soon. What documents should I ask my employer to make my contract transparent before I accept it?

Please call or email me at my contact info below and we can discuss your situation in greater detail. We need more information in order to properly advise you.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment