Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I have no meniscus left in my knee plus a deteriorating cartilage. Doctors tell me it’s to early for knee replacement as I am only 62 . I have worked as an irrigation technician for the last 20 years . Know I am unable to kneel down thus causing me to do a limited amount of work. Walking on uneven surfaces causes great pain in my knee. I use to work 45 hrs a week now I have difficulty working a few hours a day and there are things I can no longer do cause I am unable to kneel down. I am on cop which I took at 60 is there a disability top up which I am entitled to receive?

You can apply for short term or long term disability if you have coverage, or EI sick benefits. Also CPP Disability.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment