Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

How do I apply for disability credit

If you are referring to the disability tax credit (DTC), I recommend speaking with Disability Credit Canada ( We unfortunately don't handle DTC matters ourselves, but this group is an external organization specializing in the DTC, and will be able to assist.
If there's anything else we can help you with, please contact our disability specialist, Rebecca, at and she can direct you further.
The Disability Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment