Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

i have been employed by the same company for 20 years now i can no longer physically do my job my doctor has confirmed that where should i go to make a claim

You need to contact your HR and ask how you apply for short term or long term disability.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment