Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

According to my disability contract I’m entitled to a yearly cost of living increase every year after 12 months, you bet, no mention of it from the insurer and no increase. What do I do to get them to increase my monthly payment?

If it's in your policy, you should definitely get the increase. You should reach out to your adjuster, in writing, to ask when this increase will take place and why it hasn't happened so far.
If you run into any issues, please contact us and we will advise next steps.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment