Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was in a car accident 3 years ago. I return to work on a gradual return. My work paid me short term disability and then stop. short term benefit. They said I had to be off totally to get long term disability. As I exceeded my short term disability. My car insurance company refuse to pay me the dates that I was not able to work on my gradual return. Do I have a case to get them to pay me that money money back.

I need more information about your situation to answer your question. Please contact me at my number or email below.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment