Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I am 72 years old now and on Canada pension and old age pension. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about 7 years ago. I’ve been medicated for it and still see a psychiatrist regularly.At the time of diagnosis I spent 2 weeks a recovery unit.I had been working for myself doing computer repair at the time but could not work any more. Does the Canadian government have a benefit for this disability

You can read about various federal and provincial government assistance programs on our website at:
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment