Question and answer
Ask your question and a Long-term Disability Lawyer in Canada will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I have been on LTD for 5 years and am due back to work. My Doctor has written a modification letter. I am working with a company provided by my insurance company and they said that my employer will not accept it and probably wouldn’t get severance. They said my options are to go back to the job as is or find new employment. Can they do that?

You are entitled to severance if they don’t take you back. Call or email me ASAP at my contact info below and we can discuss your options and legal rights.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment