Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My ex wife is on CPP disability. She refuses to file incometax last five years. How can I help her with her incone tax filing.

You need to speak with an accountant.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment