Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Hello, I have been permanently injured due to the poor working conditions I endure. Everything is well documented. If I accept WSIB payments, can I sue my employer later? Thank You! - Kathy

Unfortunately the only recourse you have is through wsib. You can’t sue your employer for a workplace injury if you have access to wsib.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment