Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I'm permanently disabled can I ask for a complete pay out of my insurance is up to the age of 65. Would I be able to ask Canada pension disability for a full payout as well. I will not be returning to any form of work due to being paralyzed.

Unfortunately LTD insurers rarely payout if you ask them. If you ask it may also raise red flags so be careful. With CPP Disability that is a monthly payment. I am not aware of any payouts.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment