Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was a pedestrian and seriously injured when run over by a car. I have spent approx 7 weeks in the trauma center with a variety of injuries. Can I sue for additional living and care expenses once released from hospital?

Yes you can. Call or email me at my contact info below and we can discuss.

Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment