Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I hurt my self at work while beeing on wcb ive lost my home and my job cant aford rent evan they only give me 76 dollers a week is there anything i can do about it i am now homeless

You may want to try and apply for social assistance or a provincial disability plan.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment