Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Is there anything if I am a full time union employee who is currently only able to work part time due to chronic illness, as in will the insurance company make up the difference of the hours per week I can’t work?

You need to look at your short term and long term disability policies. They may contain top up provisions.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment