Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can an employer hire a full time employee to replace an employee on long term disability through the company.

They must keep your job open or an equivalent job. If they don't and they terminate you or they tell you that they don't have your job or an equivalent job open for you when you are ready to return then you have legal recourse against them. If that happens we can help. My contact info is below.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment