Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

degenerative disc disease and depression
I can’t work full time and iam a psw is there a point in applying for Ontario disability?

You should apply to ODSP if you fit their criteria to get the benefit. Check their website for the criteria and instructions on how to apply.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment