Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My daughter is on long term disability and has been for the entire year of 2017. Is she still entitled to her taxes back?

You need to ask an accountant. This is an Accounting question. Not a legal question.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment