Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

If I apply for long-term disability now, is 2018 the correct tax assessment to use? 2019 is not available yet. Also, I understand that I need to show exact accounts for my rent, utilities, heat and property insurance expenses - for what period of time?

You need to speak with your accountant regarding this.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment