Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I may have to apply for LTD through my employers insurer to supplement my sick leave, due to painful joint condition.
I would like to return to work once health has improved, until my retirement in 3 years.
My concern is what happens whet I do retire and want to obtain private health insurance.
I heard it could be more difficult and expensive due to previous LTD claim ?
Any other issues I should be aware of ?
Please advise or direct me to someone who can

These are good questions but you should contact an insurance broker to get advice regarding insurance coverage.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment