Question and answer
Ask your question and a long-term disability lawyer will answer in minutes

Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

After 24 months on long term disability my company wants me to sign a paper for fracture of employment and terminate my benefits. Do I have to sign this. Thank you

Absolutely not. They can’t let you go if you are disabled. That’s a human right violation. Confirm to them that you don’t agree and if they let you go let me know ASAP. My contact info is below. If you are unionized call your union. Otherwise we can help you if the company lets you go.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment